Robb Vaules for Scottsdale Unified Governing Board
Here is a list of things I believe.
• I support public education.
• Academics is important, and so is mental health.
• I support the SUSD Override and other funding tools.
• I believe in science. All of it.
• Critical Race Theory is NOT taught in the Scottsdale Unified School District.
• Books are for reading, not banning or burning.
• I believe in the results of the 2020 election. (Some of my opponents don't)
• I think the Scottsdale Unified School District isn't perfect, but there are dedicated professionals who work every day to make it better.
• I support teachers and will work to improve working environments, retention, and pay.
• I support the Scottsdale Education Association.
• I support and serve on the Scottsdale Parents Council.
• I support Dr. Menzel and the SUSD administrative staff.
• I am concerned with the services our special education students receive and will be a voice for my fellow SPED parents as we support our students and teachers.
• I will support, protect, and defend our LGBTQAI+ students, teachers, and staff in my district and elsewhere.
• I will support, protect, and defend our BIPOC students, teachers, and staff in my district and elsewhere.
• I support diverse learning models, including the AP, Gifted, and International Baccalaureate programs.
• I support the traditional curriculums at Cheyenne, Pima, and Hohokam.
• I support the Coronado Promise.
• I support fully funded all-day kindergarten.
• I believe in common sense gun control.
• I believe in the separation of Church and State.
For more information on my campaign issues, please visit: https://www.vaulesforsusd.com/issues